Fujifilm XT1 Alloy Vertical Quick Release PlateWrite a reviewWorks perfectly!
"Always shooting with your camera, still need basic protection!"
- Can be used as L plate, hand grip or base plate.
User friendly design
- No need to remove the case when changing battery.
- Avoid scratch to your camera when attaching to tripods.
- Made of aluminium alloy
- Specialized for Fujifilm X-T1
- Compatible with most Arca-Swiss Style quick release platforms
- 1/4'' threaded accessory mounting socket
- Product dimension (cm):
- 14 (L) x 3.8 (W) x 6.9 (H)
- Package includes:
- Camera bracket holder x 1
(Other accessories are not included)
This Alloy Vertical Quick Release Plate for Fuji XT1 are designed for Fuji XT-1 and precision machined from lightweight alloy aluminum. Fully compatible with most Arca-Swiss style quick-release system, the L-plate feature precisely contoured anti-twist flanges, prevents twisting between the camera and our plate. The bracket holder utilizes a 1/4" threaded mounting screw that threads into the tripod mounting socket of your camera body. The vertical tripod mount on the left side can be removed.
Based on 1 review
Just got these to help with securing my Fujifilm XT1 to a Black Rapid curve strap. Does the job perfectly and gives a little extra peace-of-mind knowing that the camera is properly secure. And as I keep the tether tied to the camera all the time now, it was also a useful place to attach the viewfinder cover that I took off the original Canon strap. Great product and very useful!